Exclusive Southern Country House Plan with an L-shaped Front Porch
2 - 3
About This Plan
- An L-shaped front porch welcomes you to this Exclusive country house plan. Inside, you get a flexible layout with 3 beds and a bonus room (included in the total living area) or 4 beds.
- The foyer leads you to the open living area with a gas fireplace on the back wall with doors on either side taking you to the outdoor living area. The kitchen island has a cooktop stove and prep space. A roomy walk-in pantry has a sink, counters and storage.
- A sunroom is found just off the kitchen. Beyond that, there is a "Clutter Room", designed to minimize clutter and help you keep your home organized.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bath.
- Stairs to the second floor are tastefully nestled in the bayed front-right corner. A reading nook is at the top of the stairs and the remaining bedrooms plus the second full bathroom.
- The 2nd floor storage area is not included in the heated square footage of that level but is included in the overall square footage of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,371 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,597 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 774 sq. ft.
- Storage: 87 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 665 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 2"
- Depth: 61' 1"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 695 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side, Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 On 12; 4 On 12; 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss