Exclusive Southern House Plan with Main-Floor Owner's Suite
About This Plan
- A spacious great room rests in the center of the home, which opens to the kitchen, breakfast nook, and dining room, while large sliding doors grant access to a covered patio for outdoor enjoyment.
- Ample counter space provides plenty of workspace in the kitchen, and the adjacent walk-in pantry leaves you with tons of dry storage.
- A powder bath rests near the 2-car garage for quick access when coming or going, and an optional bonus room above the garage adds flexibility to the design.
- The owner's suite occupies the right side of the home for the utmost privacy. Dual closets can be found on either side of the hallway leading to the lavish en suite, which includes an oversized shower and two vanities.
- Three bedroom suites are located upstairs, each with a full bath and walk-in closet. A loft sits in the center providing a common space for the kids to enjoy, and a home office rests at the top of the stairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,256 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,884 sq. ft.
- Entry: 188 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 213 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 292 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss