Exclusive Southern House Plan with Semi-Detached Garage
About This Plan
- A hipped roof and a front porch spanning the entire front of the home gives this 3-bed exclusive house plan great curb appeal.
- French doors centered on the home open to the foyer with a flex room to the left and an open concept layout ahead. A second set of doors takes you to the back porch which is connected to the breezeway connecting the home to the 2-car garage.
- The kitchen has views of the living area and the dining area. The island gives you cook space as well as counter seating.
- Across the home, a small playroom can be used as a work-from-home office space.
- Beds 1 and 2 share a bath and the master bedroom has a large walk-in closet off the 5-fixture bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,078 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,078 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 712 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 2"
- Depth: 90' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss