Exclusive Tiny Home Plan with Vaulted Living Room
About This Plan
- The tiny living movement offers big benefits, including a budget-friendly home plan. This exclusive design presents vertical and horizontal siding, topped by a metal roof.
- A 12' by 7' covered porch welcomes you inside, where a vaulted ceiling makes the living room feel larger.
- The kitchen features a window above the sink and access to the laundry room and side yard.
- The single bedroom includes a walk-in closet, and is located across the hall from a full bathroom with two sinks.
- A dedicated storage room is accessible from the exterior; a must-have for compact floor plans.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 496 sq. ft.
- Storage: 60 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 89 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 89 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 89 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 3"
- Depth: 27' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss