Exclusive Traditional Country House Plan with Large 3-Car Side-load Garage
About This Plan
- Bracketed gables, board and batten, and a stone trim make this Traditional Country home plan stand out in any neighborhood. This design is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- French doors off the formal foyer open to reveal a home office or study. A powder room is on the other side of the foyer. Entering the home from the garage you a greeted with a storage closet and cubbies in a well-appointed mud room.
- A fireplace offers warmth and comfort to the great room which flows into the eat-in kitchen. A kitchen island provides additional workspace and eating bar, and a nearby walk-in pantry maximizes storage space.
- Four bedrooms are located on the second level, including the primary bedroom with a tray ceiling and access to the laundry room through the walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 790110GLV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,845 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,267 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,578 sq. ft.
- Attic: 1,596 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,124 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 0' 9" Second Floor / 0' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss