Exclusive Traditional Home with First-floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- Warm tones and textures, on the exterior of this traditional house plan, add a comforting element to the massive curb appeal, and the thoughtful floor plan boasts luxurious details at every turn.
- The light and airy great room features an elegant, coffered ceiling, along with access to the screened porch, perfect for dining outdoors. The open kitchen includes a large island, and the attached breakfast nook overlooks the backyard.
- The main-level, master suite considers your future needs, and the lavish en suite includes a freestanding tub and large wardrobe with a dresser island. Across the hall, a home office provides a quiet space to work.
- Three bedroom suites on the second level each include their own full bath and walk-in closet. The bonus room above the garage is factored in to the total living area, and provides the kids a fun space to enjoy.
- A third garage bay sits at a 90 degree angle from the double garage, both of which enter into a mudroom with built-in lockers and a powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,216 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,522 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 7"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 872 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"