Exclusive Traditional House Plan With Open Living Space
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this exclusive Traditional house plan feels larger, thanks to the wonderful vistas that start right at the front door.
- The wide foyer opens right up into the giant great room with its tray ceiling.
- A bank of triple windows brings the light in and overlooks the back yard.
- The kitchen island is perfectly positioned to enjoy sight lines into the hearth room, great room and large covered porch in back.
- With its quiet location at the back of the house, the master suite is a restful retreat.
- Two large family bedrooms face the front of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,037 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,037 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss