Exclusive Traditional Ranch Plan with Spit Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Horizontal siding and shakes adorn the exterior of this exclusive, traditional ranch home, and tapered columns with stone accents support the charming front porch.
- The formal entry leads into the great room with an elegant tray ceiling and a comforting fireplace. Pocket doors reveal a quiet study, or office for the work-at-home resident.
- The kitchen offers plenty of workspace and a snack bar separates the kitchen from the light-filled dining room.
- The master bedroom is privately situated behind the 2-car garage, and features a 4-fixture bath and a large walk-in closet.
- On the opposite side of the home, bedrooms 2 and 3 share the hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,965 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,965 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 102 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 172 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 74' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 977 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss