Exclusive Traditional Southern Home Plan with Symmetrical Front Elevation
About This Plan
- Dormer windows, stone, and a symmetrical front elevation all contribute to the stunning curb appeal offered by this Traditional Southern home plan that gives you 5,085 square feet of heated living space.
- A curved staircase in the spacious foyer greets you upon entering with a home office and formal dining room on either side of the entryway.
- Enjoy the visually stimulating coffered ceiling in the family room with large windows providing views of the covered terrace and beyond. The adjoining kitchen gives you plenty of workspace and storage with the island and walk-in pantry.
- Attached to the rear, discover a 2-car 658 square foot garage with a mudroom and guest suite just inside.
- Upstairs, three bedroom suites share the level with a laundry room and generous game / media room. A balcony off the primary bedroom encourages outdoor living, while dual closets give you space for larger wardrobes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,245 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,647 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,598 sq. ft.
- Attic: 1,090 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 254 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 254 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 86 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 41' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 658 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Attic 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss