Exclusive Traditional Southern House Plan with Dedicated Storage in Garage
About This Plan
- Brick and horizontal siding, with hints of board and batten, wrap the exterior of this traditional Southern house plan, which is exclusive to Architectural Designs. The double garage extends from the front of the home to create a convenient parking courtyard.
- From the foyer, move freely between the formal dining room, living area, and kitchen. A fireplace lines the rear wall, next to a door that opens to a perfect BBQ porch.
- The open kitchen includes a large prep island surrounded by cabinets and appliances, and the close proximity to the garage makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- Retreat to the master bedroom for peace and quiet, and enjoy the 5-fixture ensuite with a toilet room and walk-in closet.
- Two additional family bedrooms occupy the right side of the home, and share the full bath that separates them.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,590 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,590 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 258 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 10"
- Depth: 72' 11"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick