Exclusive Transitional Home Plan with Rec Room and Home Office for a Rear Sloping Lot
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A variety of gables with modern metal awnings line the front elevation of this Transitional home plan, which is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- The abundance of transom windows throughout the home ensure a light and airy floor plan, and an oversized sliding door connects the spacious great room with the covered deck.
- The gourmet kitchen delivers a large island, walk-in pantry with secondary freezer space, and an adjoining dining area. Next door, the home office is open to a sitting nook and includes the staircase that leads to the lower level.
- The master bedroom provides a true oasis for the homeowner with its freestanding tub with a stone backdrop, oversized shower, and dual walk-in closets. A second bedroom suite on this level includes a walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms share the walk-out basement with a sizable rec room, workout area, and home theater. Unfinished space lends an area for storage and the 4-car garage totals 1,383 sq ft.
- Related Note: RRR equals 1 week delivery delay, and slab/crawl foundation options will be a 2 week delivery delay.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,440 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,183 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,257 sq. ft.
- Deck: 510 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 164 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,079 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1301 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss