Exclusive Two-Story 4-Bed-Plus House Plan
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Board and batten, shingles and clapboard (and a touch of stone) grace the exterior of this Exclusive house plan with four bedrooms upstairs and a possible fifth in the optional finished lower level that comes with the plans.
- A study and dining room flank the foyer with volume ceiling. Ahead, enjoy the open two-story great room with fireplace and built-ins.
- The kitchen has a large island with casual seating on one side and a dishwasher and double sink on the other.
- A four-season sunroom is located off the dinette and has outdoor access.
- Four bedrooms are located upstairs where an overlook greets you at the top of the stairs.
- The optional finished lower level gets you a fifth (and even a sixth) bedroom if needed plus rec and storage space.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,126 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,535 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,591 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,320 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 206 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 837 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss