Exclusive Two-Story Traditional House Plan with Sleeping Rooms on Second Level
About This Plan
- Shake shingles, horizontal siding, and stone accents adorn the exterior of this two-story, traditional house plan. Decorative, timber-frame gables and tapered columns add the perfect finishing touches.
- An inviting, wrap-around porch welcomes you home, while a two-story foyer provides a feeling of grandeur upon entering. A quiet study sits to the left of the foyer, across from a powder bath.
- The heart of the home offers an open layout allowing conversation to easily flow between rooms. An angled island provides bar seating and a corner pantry lends additional storage space for the kitchen.
- The attached breakfast nook provides sliding doors to a screened porch, and a formal dining room is just off the great room.
- Upstairs, discover the master bedroom, which includes a walk-in closet and ensuite with double sinks, a shower enclosure, and a commode room. Three additional rooms share a full bathroom, which sits next to the second-level, laundry room.
- The angled, two-car garage adds dimension to the front elevation, and includes a large storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,278 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 308 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 11"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 975 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss