Expandable Craftsman Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This expandable Craftsman ranch home plan features siding with stone accents and includes all the frills.
- From the welcoming front porch to the screen porch, with skylights, and deck, this home provides dramatic spaces, luxurious appointments, and spacious living areas.
- Its carefully designed 1800 square feet provide the feel and features of a much larger home.
- Homeowners will appreciate the large master suite with an optional tray ceiling, huge walk-in closet and a sitting area.
- An optional 1,899 sq. ft. lower level area offers room for future expansion with a comfortable in-law suite complete with kitchenette.
- Finish the second floor bonus space and add 1,224 square feet of living space.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 20138GA, 20137GA and 20136GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 144 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,224 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,899 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 60' 1"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick