Expandable Craftsman House Plan
4 - 6
About This Plan
- An angled 3-car garage adds visual appeal to this expandable Craftsman house plan.
- A big, wide foyer rises up two stories for the other exciting features of this home.
- Work from home in the spacious den with its elegant coffered ceiling or hang out with the family in the huge, open great room area in back.
- There's a tremendous amount of storage space in the kitchen from the island and the giant walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom is the only bedroom on this floor and it comes with both a big shower and a corner soaking tub. Three more bedrooms on the second floor share loft space but the whole family will enjoy the gigantic bonus room.
- When you need more space, finish the lower level to add two more bedrooms, a rec room and in-law accommodations complete with full kitchen and living room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,220 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,026 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,194 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,792 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 10"
- Depth: 59' 7"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 892 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"