Expandable Farmhouse House Plan with Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This expandable Farmhouse house plan is filled with charming details like built-ins and sliding barn doors on the walk-in pantry.
- Vaulted and tray ceilings can be found in almost every room, even the master bathroom.
- Sliding glass doors at the front porch open to a wide foyer and terrific views of the huge great room.
- The unique kitchen island is in two sections, one with seating for 5 people.
- Choose from 3 bedrooms and a den or 4 bedrooms.
- Add the optional 198 square foot gaming loft that is reached with ladders in the right side bedrooms.
- You can also finish the huge bonus room over the garage for even more space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 170 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 170 sq. ft.
- Loft: 198 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 535 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 11"
- Depth: 65' 5"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 648 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss