Expandable Modern Farmhouse Plan with En Suite Bathrooms for Everyone
3 - 6
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A front porch with exposed rafter tails and four sturdy support columns with a broad gable above welcomes you to this expandable split bedroom modern farmhouse plan. The front door is centered on the porch and welcomes you inside where you are greeted with views extending across the vaulted living room to the covered patio in back.
- The kitchen has a conveniently located walk-in pantry with access to the dining room and a functional island with room for four stools.
- A secluded master suite awaits homeowners and offers a luxurious master bathroom and a giant walk-in closet that opens right into the laundry room. Across the home, two beds each have walk-in closets and their own bathrooms.
- Gain access to the covered deck in back from the vaulted living room.
- The home comes with bonus space over the garage (adds 444 sq. ft. when built) and a whole optional lower level that gives you an extra 2,151 square feet if finished.
- A 2-car front-garage option is available.
- Related Plan: Get a Jack and Jill bathroom for bedrooms 2 and 3 with house plan 64502SC.
Bonus Room Over Garage
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,531 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,531 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 631 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 197 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 444 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,151 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 693 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss