Expandable Mountain House Plan
4 - 7
About This Plan
- A new version of our ever-popular 15626GE, this Mountain house plan gives you four bedrooms in a one floor layout with room for expansion.
- Elegant ceiling treatments and interior columns combine to give you a top drawer home that impresses at every turn.
- The barrel vaulted ceiling in the master bathroom sets it apart and the huge walk-in shower has two entries.
- Homeowners get a double tray ceiling in the bedroom and a wall of windows that overlooks a big porch, one of several outdoor spaces.
- Every bedroom on the opposite side of the home has a private bathroom.
- Need more space and bedrooms? Finish the optional lower level for three more bedrooms bringing the total up to 7.
- There's even a storm shelter and a future home theater and safe room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,773 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,773 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,709 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 114' 10"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1000 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick