Stunning Rustic Craftsman Home Plan
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This popular house plan comes in several versions all all promoting open living spaces. This floor plan provides abundant areas to enjoy the views and elegantly blends outdoor and indoor living spaces including two covered porches and a sweeping deck.
- Approaching the front porch entry, you are drawn into rustic elegance beneath soaring timber trusses framing 8'-high glass doors.
- A true mountain-Craftsman facade, this home plan features ornate gabled peaks, various roof pitches and a decorative single dormer.
- Upon entry into the home, a 16' vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room immediately greet guests. With a built-in fireplace and a 20' vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and boasts grandeur all around.
- The breakfast room, kitchen and keeping room are centrally-located and adjacent to several larger rooms promoting easy flow throughout the home. Generous mud and laundry rooms are near the kitchen, creating ample storage space.
- The master suite has a 14'-tray ceiling and accesses the rear deck. The master bath has a 12' barrel vault and features two walk-in closets and a grand bath plus 2-entry shower.
- The plan comes with two second floor layouts giving you either 448 sq. ft. or 589 sq. ft. and up to two bedrooms plus studio space.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate 3-car version with house plan 25646GE. Get 2,168 sq. ft. on the upper level with house plan 15688GE. Save money by straightening the curved features with house plan 15689GE (upper loft) and 15793GE.
- Get a two-car garage with house plans 15651GE (gable) and 15617GE (hip roof; both 2,611 sq. ft.). Get more room by adding a bonus 2nd floor with house plans 15623GE (3,126 sq. ft.) and 15662GE (3,204 sq. ft.). And downsize with house plan 15624GE (2,343 sq. ft). Gain a finished lower level with house plan 15622GE and 15697GE.
- Plan Series Summary: With so many versions of this plan, be sure to see the series summary at the end of our image gallery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,587 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,129 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 458 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12