Expandable Northwest Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on the main floor of this attractive Northwest Ranch home or expand by finishing the lower level to add an extra 1,400 square feet of living space.
- A 15' high ceiling in the entry foyer makes a great first impression.
- Vaulted ceilings flow all across the back of the house with beams in the kitchen, dining area and living room.
- Escape with a book to the vaulted sun room that has glass on three sides for better natural light.
- You can grill up a storm on the large back deck that has lots of room for table and chairs too.
- His and her walk-in closets provide a nice separation for clothes storage in the master suite.
- Finish the lower level to add two more bedrooms and a huge family room with wet bar.
Optional Finished Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,392 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,992 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 783 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12