Expandable One-Story House Plan With Dramatic Foyer
2 - 5
About This Plan
- With an optional finished lower level, this "one" story house plan can be expanded to have up to five bedrooms (two on the main floor and three below).
- A curved stair in the foyer creates a beautiful welcome and takes you to the lower level.
- The foyer opens to the great room which has French doors leading to a large sun deck in back. The nook and kitchen are open to the great room and another set of French doors opens to the screened covered deck giving you a great spot to enjoy the views.
- The master suite has a sitting area and a large segmented walk-in closet.
- Off the foyer, you'll find a home office with views over the front porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,396 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,396 sq. ft.
- Deck: 739 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 644 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1225 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss