Expandable Southern House Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- There's a surprising amount of room in this one level Southern house plan.
- All 2,248 square feet are on the first floor but you can more than double your square footage by finishing the optional lower level.
- The well-organized floor plan offers an open layout with an L-shaped living area.
- The dramatic coffered ceiling adds a custom touch and sliding glass doors lead out to a covered deck in back.
- In addition to the large walk-in pantry, you have a big mud room that's ideal for extra storage.
- Double doors in the master suite open up to the covered deck.
- The spectacular optional lower level is laid out for two more bedrooms, a study corridor with built-in shelving and a massive rec room and game room.
- There's even a kitchenette and living room that are well-suited for in-law accommodations.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,248 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,248 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,562 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12