Expandable Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- With its classic good looks, this Traditional house gives you interesting roof lines and an expandable floor plan.
- Both the foyer and the great room ceilings rise up to 14' high.
- Flanking the foyer are a quiet study and the formal dining room with its lovely tray ceiling.
- From the large kitchen island, the sink faces the great room fireplace and the bright and cheerful dinette.
- All three bedrooms are up on the second floor and bonus space adds an extra 205 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,269 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,361 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 908 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 154 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 205 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,361 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 599 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss