Expandable Two-Story Craftsman House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- The front elevation of this beautiful two-story home features a Craftsman exterior with a brick and shakes façade and an exciting covered front porch.
- The spacious great room is decorated with a gas fireplace and windows to the rear yard.
- An 8 foot island with seating defines the Kitchen and dining spaces.
- Triple doors to the covered rear porch allow the outdoors to be part of the living space and a butler’s pantry connects the kitchen to the dining room providing a functional element to your formal dining experience.
- A study offers privacy for quiet personal time.
- A mud room, laundry room, half bath, closet, pantry and cubbies are organized in a workable space for order and convenience.
- Turn-around stairs lead to the second floor balcony, showcasing a view to the foyer below.
- The luxurious master bedroom suite with raised ceiling, whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity, shower and large walk-in closet provide a relaxing retreat.
- Three additional bedrooms complete this family sized home.
- The plan for this stunning home comes with an unfinished basement for additional living space if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,624 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,378 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,246 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,378 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 124 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 556 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss