Expanded 3-Bed Ranch Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The rectangular shape of this simple ranch home plan provides a budget-friendly footprint, with a front and back porch inviting you to enjoy nature.
- The formal entry leads to the heart of the home, where the great room and eat-in kitchen are combined.
- The kitchen island includes a counter-high, wrap-around snack bar and a walk-in pantry behind a pocket door. French doors open to the 8' deep back porch.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the home, and features a roomy walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bath with dual sinks.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home, and share the hall bath between them. The laundry room resides behind a pocket door.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 25033DH (1,620 sq. ft.). Get a smaller version with house plan 25021DH (1,425 sq. ft.). And get an even smaller version with house plans 250008DH, 25019DH and 25015DH (1,311 sq. ft.).
Master Bedroom 3D
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss