Expanded 3-Bed Ranch Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The rectangular shape of this simple ranch home plan provides a budget-friendly footprint, with a front and back porch inviting you to enjoy nature.
- The formal entry leads to the heart of the home, where the great room and eat-in kitchen are combined.
- The kitchen island includes a counter-high, wrap-around snack bar and a walk-in pantry behind a pocket door. French doors open to the 8' deep back porch.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the home, and features a roomy walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bath with dual sinks.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home, and share the hall bath between them. The laundry room resides behind a pocket door.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 25021DH (1,425 sq. ft.). And get an even smaller - 1,311 square feet home - with house plans 250008DH, 25019DH and 25015DH (1,311 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,502 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,502 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick