Expanded Cozy Bungalow with Optional Finished Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This 1,474 square foot exclusive 3-bed house plan expands on its smaller cousin, 64437SC (1,378 square feet), and gives you almost 100 extra square feet to live in while preserving the curb appeal of the original with its three gables and front-facing garage. The exterior has a combination of siding, shingles and small dose of board and batten siding. Deep eaves and decorative brackets complete the package.
- The entry leads you straight back to the open concept floor plan combining the living room, dining room and kitchen into one large space. An angled fireplace and outdoor access add to the appeal.
- The master bed and the other main floor bedroom are separated as far as is possible in a home this size giving everyone privacy.
- The lower level gives you expansion space including a rec room, bedroom suite and storage.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 64437SC (1,378 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,474 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,474 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 36 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 126 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 248 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12