Expanded Four Square House Plan with Second-Level Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The style-defining front porch of this expanded four square house plan spans the full front elevation of the home. It has three bedrooms, all upstairs, leaving the downstairs for entertaining friends and family.
- The front of the home is open and gives you a combined family room and formal dining room. A walk-through pantry/storage area gives you access to the back of the home, or the half bath.
- Towards the back, a large living room has a fireplace and french doors that open to the rear yard. The room is open to the kitchen where a peninsula gives you counter space and room for casual seating.
- The largest of the second-level bedrooms is reserved for the homeowner, and includes a walk-in closet and attached bath with 5 fixtures.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 50118PH (1,632 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,016 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"