Expanded One-Level New American Craftsman House Plan with Home Office and Game Room
About This Plan
- Painted brick, board and batten siding and wood timbers accentuate the front elevation of this 4,090 square foot New American Craftsman home plan.
- Inside, the shared living spaces are open to one another and located in the center of the design. Three windows in the dining room create a light and airy dining experience, while a nearby door leads to a spacious vaulted covered patio with a built-in summer kitchen and fireplace.
- The generous kitchen continues to check your must-have boxes with two oversized islands, walk-in pantry, and views to the dining and great rooms.
- Get some work done in the quiet home office, or just relax in the game room with friends and family.
- The master bedroom includes a 5-fixture bath with a walk-in shower, and is tucked behind the kitchen for additional privacy. Three other bedrooms can be found across the home; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- Enter the 3-car garage from the side, and discover a utility room that doubles as a craft room.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 25418TF (3,413 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,090 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,090 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 746 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 11"
- Depth: 82' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 969 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss