Exquisite Craftsman House Plan
5 - 6
About This Plan
- A beautiful two-story foyer is your first impression of the inside of this exquisite Craftsman house plan.
- The foyer is open to the formal dining room so you can immediately see the gorgeous coffered ceiling.
- Follow the butler's pantry through to the spacious kitchen with its six burner stove, walk-in pantry and wonderful views of the nook, covered patio out back and the large two-story great room.
- A quiet den also has a coffered ceiling and the nearby guest suite gets a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- On the second floor, open railing lets you look down into both the foyer and the great room.
- The balcony bridge separate the vaulted master suite from the family bedrooms.
- The vaulted master ceiling extends right into the bathroom and walk-in closet too.
- The blueprints come with an optional finished lower level where you gain a mini-kitchen, enormous rec room and a sixth bedroom and bathroom plus a flex room that can be customized to your builder to suit your needs.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,043 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,083 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,960 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 140 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 80 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,091 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5 or 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 743 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss