Exquisite One-Story House Plan with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The standing seam metal roof provides a modern touch to this one-story house plan, while the cross-gable structure adds dimension. Stone accents and horizontal siding contribute character to the design.
- The living room greets you upon entering this home, and opens to a spacious kitchen with ample counter space, and a sink overlooking the back porch. The fireplace and coffered ceiling add elegance to the living room and connected dining room.
- Your private, master bedroom sits to the left of the home, and boasts a master bathroom with a separate tub and shower, toilet room, and a walk-in closet.
- To the right of the home, two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- The 2-car garage includes a built-in workbench, and a mudroom / laundry facility sits just inside from the garage. A massive unfinished basement offers a space for storage, or future living space if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,379 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,379 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 300 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 467 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 7"
- Depth: 77' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front