Exquisite Two-story House Plan with Second-level Game Room
About This Plan
- Beautiful arched windows lie beneath a steeply pitched, hip and valley roof, while intricate brick work and stone accents complete the elegant exterior.
- Inside, a custom curved stairway makes a grand first impression, with a quiet study located to the left. The nearby formal dining room provides access to the front courtyard, and a butler's pantry leads into the kitchen.
- A prep island is surrounded by counters offering loads of workspace, and the attached family room includes a fireplace and access to the covered patio.
- A bedroom suite on the main level includes a full bath, providing a great space for guests.
- The serene master suite occupies the left side of the second level, complete with an elegant step ceiling, fireplace, and covered balcony. The lavish en suite includes dual commode rooms and a generously-sized wardrobe.
- Two additional bedrooms each include a full bath and walk-in closet, and a sizable game room at the end of the hall extends into a bonus room above the garage for the utmost flexibility.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,302 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,298 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,004 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"