Extraordinary Hill Country Home
About This Plan
- Nothing but the finest design features come with this extraordinary Hill Country home plan.
- Start with interior columns that define the living areas while preserving the views.
- Add a raised two-story study with built-in desk and tray ceiling and you know you have something special.
- Beamed ceilings unite the kitchen and morning room to form one large space.
- Built-ins also flank the fireplace in the family room, a real space-saver.
- The amazing master suite is located on the first floor and has a tray ceiling with a lovely sitting area set in a bay.
- The master walk-in closet goes on forever and is compartmented into his and her sections.
- Send the kids (and adults) up to play in the huge game room with its cathedral ceiling and a covered outdoor balcony.
- Each of the bedrooms on this floor has a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,323 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,085 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"