Eye-Catching 3-Bedroom Farmhouse Plan with Third Floor Loft
About This Plan
- Welcome home to this striking 3-bedroom farmhouse plan, which features a dramatic metal roof, a covered double-door front entry and a third "floor" loft with great views.
- Through the foyer, you'll find a wraparound kitchen. A center island with seating for four and a convenient pantry make meal prep a breeze.
- A versatile 2-story great room with a fireplace offers French-door access to the inviting covered back porch.
- Enjoy the privacy of a main-floor master suite, which features a 4-piece bath with an oversized walk-in shower and large walk-in closet.
- On upper level, two bedrooms share a full bath. Loft space on the third level is filled with possibilities.
- This plan comes with a 2-car detached garage.
- Related Plans: Move all bedrooms to the second level with house plan 18870CK. Gain lower-level living space and a private second-floor master with 18872CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,435 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,646 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 645 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick