Eye-Catching Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Dressed up with beautiful detailing on the exterior, this Northwest house plan is a real stand out.
- Designed for a narrow lot, the 10' ceilings and open floor plan go a long way to making the home feel even larger.
- A big fireplace is the focal point of the enormous great room.
- A wrap-around peninsula eating bar in the kitchen seats 4 people and overlooks the great room and dining area.
- Cook with a view from the bank of triple windows over the kitchen sink.
- In back, the vaulted master suite lies in a secluded location, giving you a quiet retreat.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor enjoy a large loft with open railing so you can see down below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,361 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,109 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 122 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 91' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 481 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick