Eye-Catching Craftsman Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- With just under 2,000 square feet, this Craftsman style ranch makes use of every inch of living space.
- The open-concept floor plan greets you as you enter with the great room to the front of the home.
- The kitchen overlooks the dining and great rooms with a breakfast bar that includes the sink so mom is never left out of the conversation.
- A covered porch is located off the back of the home and is private to the master suite.
- All of the bedrooms are found on the right of the home with the two smaller bedrooms and full bath are in the front.
- The master suite includes double sinks, a spacious walk-in closet and a private covered porch.
- The garage is a three-stall side-load.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,983 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,983 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 837 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss