Eye-catching Craftsman with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This house plan is a warm blend of shake and stacked stone. The rocking chair front porch accented with twin columns give this Craftsman facade distinctive curb appeal. The home offers comfortable space with multiple living areas. An open floor plan gives a much larger feeling than the square footage suggests.
- In traditional style, the two story foyer is flanked by a formal living room and dining room.
- The island kitchen opens to both the breakfast and angled keeping room. A beautiful stacked stone fireplace flanked by windows adds a warm centerpiece for family and friends.
- Completing the first floor is a bedroom and full bath and the living room which can double as a study.
- On the second floor, the master bedroom, boasting a luxury bath and spacious walk in closet, is conveniently separated from two additional bedrooms by the hallway. The two bedrooms share a bathroom having a dual sink vanity and private tub and toilet room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 15684GE and 15685GE.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,537 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,052 sq. ft.
- Storage: 63 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 4"
- Depth: 49' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss