Eye-Catching House Plan with Upstairs Master Suite and Laundry
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This eye-catching house plan gives you a beautiful façade with a massive archway over the double-door entrance.
- A bright two-story family room sets the stage for a home that's upscale everywhere you look. The kitchen surrounds a large island with serving bar, big enough to use for casual dining.
- A bedroom on the main floor can be used as such or converted into a study or den.
- The master suite houses its own private sitting area, accented with an arched opening. Bedroom three is particularly interesting with a unique, partially vaulted ceiling and a window seat.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,786 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,739 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,786 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick