Eye-catching Modern Farmhouse with two-story Great Room
About This Plan
- The wrap-around covered porch is a character-defining element of the farmhouse, while the metal roof above the porch and window awning, dark window sashes, and brick accents add a modern twist to the traditional design.
- The formal entry takes you straight to the heart of the home, which consists of the family room, kitchen, and dining room in an open floor plan.
- A double-bowl sink rests in the large kitchen island, and the nearby walk-in pantry sits just inside from the 2-car garage, reducing time spent unloading groceries.
- Retreat to your main-level, master suite, which boasts a step ceiling, dual walk-in closets, and a 5-fixture bathroom. The back terrace is accessible from the master bedroom or mudroom, and includes a fireplace and BBQ station.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found on the second level, separated by a 4-fixture bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate modern farmhouse plan with a 3-car garage with house plan 16914WG.
- Order plans with the Room Over Garage option and gain 416 SQ. FT. of valuable expansion space.
Optional 3-Car Garage
Optional Room Above Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,214 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,713 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 501 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 393 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 751 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 416 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 2"
- Depth: 61' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 583 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick