Eye-Catching Northwest House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Enter this eye-catching Northwest house plan on the ground level where there's a sunken family foyer off the garage, rec room and a bedroom plus bathroom.
- Climb the stairs to reach the main level that holds the huge, open main living space.
- Three sliding glass doors take you to the outdoor space - either a patio or covered porch.
- The kitchen is 19' wide with plenty of room for a big island.
- The remaining three bedrooms are up on the top floor, with the master suite in back.
- The roof has a main roof pitch of 4:12 and a secondary pitch of 3:12.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,885 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 910 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 983 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss