Fab Flexible French Country House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This beautiful French Country house plan has a unique feature: a covered lanai off the study, creating a great place to gather your thoughts in private.
- Inside, the family room opens to the kitchen and nook and has views extending out over the covered patio. A fireplace anchors one wall and there are built-ins on another. You can vault this room or leave it with flat 10' ceilings and gain a bedroom or storage on the second floor.
- The kitchen has a large pantry and views to the nook with bay window. A walk-in pantry gives you great storage.
- Upstairs gives you 2 bedrooms plus expansion space that includes a future bedroom and a playroom.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 12:12 primary pitch and a 16:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plan: Get a little more room with house plan 48396FM (3,510 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,713 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 715 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick