Fabulous Exclusive Cape Cod House Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- Cape Cod charm defines this exclusive, two-story house plan with horizontal siding and stone accents on the exterior.
- The front entry leads to an expansive, open floor plan consisting of the dining room, kitchen, and great room. The well-appointed master bedroom also resides on this level, and features a sprawling bathroom with dual sinks, a toilet room, and a large walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- The kitchen island anchors the living space and includes a snack bar, while a walk-in pantry is within arm's reach. A centrally located office nook helps organize paperwork.
- A cathedral ceiling in the great room provides a feeling of grandeur while the fireplace and surrounding built-ins offers a sense of comfort. The screened porch extends to a covered porch for ultimate outdoor living space.
- Upstairs, discover two additional bedrooms and a 4-fixture bathroom, along with a bonus room atop the 2-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,476 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,840 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 636 sq. ft.
- Deck: 374 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 334 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 203 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 131 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 332 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 574 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Kitchen 10' 0" Dining 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss