About This Plan
- Wine and dine in style in this beautiful French Country home with a gourmet kitchen filled with amenities.
- Brick arched openings, tray ceilings, a wine cooler and walk-in pantry are but a few of the special features that will win you over.
- The kitchen is open to the dining room, making the whole space seem huge.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the family room with its 12' high ceilings.
- The master suite is tucked away in the rear of the home, giving you a secluded retreat.
- The master walk-in closet is divided into his and her compartments with separate doors to each side.
- Up the stairs, a bonus room can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,788 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,788 sq. ft.
- Storage: 207 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 268 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 481 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 9"
- Depth: 80' 9"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 591 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12