Family-friendly Modern House Plan with Flex Spaces and Open Layout
About This Plan
- Designed for the whole family, this Modern house plan features an open-concept main floor with a social kitchen island and covered patio off the dining room to perfectly blend form and function.
- There is a unique flex room which is an entire ensuite; ideal for family, guests, a home office, gym, or retreat. In addition to this, a private study is right near the foyer.
- Rounding out the main floor of this unique home design is a generous two car garage with extra width and depth.
- Upstairs there are four bedrooms that surround the central laundry room and a large bonus room (NOTE: the bonus room is factored into the Total Living Area).
- The luxury primary bedroom suite is private and well appointed and features a separate tub and shower in the attached bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,529 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,769 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss