Family-Friendly Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed to fit on a lot less than 40' wide, this Prairie style house plan fits the bill with great style.
- The L-shaped living area consists of a large family room with fireplace that opens to the dining room and then sweeps around to the kitchen with its big walk-in pantry.
- A large mud room has bench seating with lockers above that keep everyone well organized.
- The larger second floor gives you four bedrooms and a handy laundry room, right where most of the laundry is generated - no lugging baskets up and down stairs.
- Rest easy in the master suite under the lovely tray ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,158 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 901 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12