Family Home with Open Layout
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The open floor plan of this lovely Traditional house plan makes it especially appealing to families.
- An interior column preserves the sightlines from the dining room right into the family room where you have a big fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The kitchen benefits from a walk-in pantry and a big work island positioned so you can see through the dinette into the family room.
- Four bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a bonus room over the garage.
- A spacious master suite includes two walk-in closets and a big bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,326 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,213 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,113 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"