Family House Plan with Optional Room Layouts
About This Plan
- Built-in bookshelves line the flex room that could be used as a study or a formal dining room or even a play room.
- The main living space is the big family room with its coffered ceiling that draws your eyes upward.
- Double doors in the dining area take you out to a covered loggia where you can grill or relax in the shade.
- You'll have plenty of counter spoace in the big kitchen that offers a walk-in pantry and an island for additional storage.
- All four bedrooms are on the upper floor, most with vaulted or tray ceilings.
- Bedroom 2 is off by itself and has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- This home gives you optional room layouts so you can customize the home to suit your family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,879 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,403 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,476 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 64' 7"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 501 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12