Family-Oriented House Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story house plan is designed for functional family living.
- With living areas arranged on the first floor and sleeping areas situated upstairs, there are spaces that encourage spending time with the family while still offering everyone a private retreat.
- Don't miss the pass-thru kitchen with eating bar and easy access to the cozy breakfast nook and formal dining room.
- You are sure to love the family room, warmed by a fireplace.
- The garage offers a solution to all of your storage needs.
- On the second level, the master bedroom boasts a full-featured bath and a sitting room, just right for a nursery if need be.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 enjoy walk-in closets and share a full bath. Bedroom 4 works well as a guest room with its private bath and walk-in closet.
- Practical and comfortable, this family-oriented home plan is sure to please you.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,119 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Storage: 145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss