Fantastic Acadian House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This fantastic, Acadian house plan, clad in brick with tin roof accents, offers great character and charm.
- The formal entrance leads into the living room with a fireplace and doors that extend the living space onto the covered porch. The large island houses a double-bowl sink in the kitchen, and the attached dining room offers views of the side yard.
- The master bedroom is just off the kitchen and includes a 5-fixture, master bath with dual sinks and a spacious walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms occupy the right side of the home; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The side-entry, double garage includes a storage room for lawn equipment and supplies, and opens into a mudroom with built-in cubbies to help organize outdoor gear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,156 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,156 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 9"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 579 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick