Fantastic Panoramic Views
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Panoramic views are a major plus in this 2 (or 3) bedroom home plan. The most expansive are views from the vaulted hexagonal great room and the wide deck that spans the entire rear and segues into a large screened porch. Views are also splendid from the office/bedroom, the kitchen, and both bathtubs.
- Built-in benches rim part of the entry deck. To enter this shingle-style lodge, you walk between slender twinned posts set on tapered stone veneer bases. The vaulted porch opens into an even loftier vaulted entry inside double doors. The entry is part and parcel of the hexagonal great room, where 6 ceiling segments soar to a central apex high above.
- At floor level, the entry is separated from the great room by an 8'-high section of wall or shelves. On the other side, a freestanding wood stove backs up to that wall, which could be bricked, tiled or whatever suits. Bookshelves and a home entertainment center line the wall to the right of the entry.
- Two rooms are down the hallway on that side. A generously sized vaulted kitchen is to the entry's left. Skylights spill more light into the already bright kitchen. Counters wrap around three sides, and an abundance of cabinets line two of them. Laundry appliances and a deluxe owners' suite are just a few steps down the hall.
- Owners' suite amenities include a vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet. The spacious bathroom boasts a dual vanity, roll-in shower, and a deep tub with what could be a wonderfully relaxing view.
- The roof has a 6:12 pitch.