Farmhouse Cottage Plan with Vaulted Living Room
About This Plan
- The matching front and rear porches are 8' and 10'-deep, providing plenty of space to enjoy the surrounding landscape with this Farmhouse Cottage home plan.
- The right side of the home delivers a two-story vaulted ceiling above the combined kitchen, living, and dining areas.
- U-shaped cabinetry forms the kitchen and includes four seats at the attached eating bar. A walk-in pantry rests behind a barn door to maximize storage space.
- The primary bedroom is located on the main level with a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- A flexible loft includes a 3/4 bath and can be used as a second bedroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate loft and laundry room layout with house plan 810010RBT. Eliminate the upstairs with house plan 810020RBT (1,224 sq. ft.). Get an alternate exterior and 2nd level with 810015RBT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,224 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 276 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 340 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12